A bedwetting alarm is recommended to prevent bedwetting in children. However, initially the child may hesitate in using a bedwetting alarm. The main reasons can be discomfort and inconvenience. As many bedwetting alarms are big, bulky and face difficulty to set up process, so probably your child might like to avoid its use.
At night times, when the child is asleep, the alarm may not be loud enough to wake up your child and even if it does, your child may not be able to reset and restart treatment on its own. For this reason, One Stop Bedwetting offers extremely simple and easy to use devices. Their devices is designed so that even a 4-year-old child can program and set it up in seconds on their own. Maintenance is also a breeze with these bedwetting alarms.
All of the alarms sold at One Stop Bedwetting are designed in a way that they prove to be child-friendly. All these alarms work by psychologically training your child to recognize when they have a full bladder. They can then make it to the bathroom of their own accord. They are compact, small in size, your child would definitely love the friendly appearance and look of the alarms.
Check out few of such devices:
- Doctor Recommended to stop bedwetting permanently in children and deep sleepers.
- 5 loud automatic alert tones, 2 bright lights, strong vibration with 2-step shut off. Includes discreet mode for sleepovers.
- One Drop Detection® soft, flexible silicone sensor detects the 1st drop of urine.
- Easy to clean, hypoallergenic sensor with much larger urine detection area than clip sensors.
- Compact, user-friendly microprocessor controlled alarm with 1 year warranty.
- Award Winning, FDA registered, CE certified alarm is available in green, blue, orange and pink colors.
- Our most trusted, budget friendly bedwetting alarm, engineered to stop bedwetting in deep sleeping children and teenagers.
- Shield® Prime comes with loud alert tone, bright light and strong vibrations to wake up deep sleepers and train them to stop nighttime bedwetting.
- Compact and sturdy Strong Hold™ sensor with large urine detection area detects urine as soon bedwetting starts and alerts the user immediately.
- Parents can track children’s progress directly on the bedwetting alarm with golden stars and silver moon stickers, included complimentary with the alarm.
- Microprocessor controlled bedwetting alarm unit comes in 2 metallic colors – Royal Blue and Red. Includes 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- An alarm with a brain, the Smart Bedwetting Alarm™ is designed to stop bedwetting in deep sleepers and children.
- Alarm unit automatically cycles through 8 alert tones to avoid ‘Auditory Accommodation’ (i.e. getting used to one tone).
- Strong Hold™ unisex sensor rapidly detects urine and awakens your child in seconds.
- Complimentary interchangeable face stickers change the look of your alarm to keep your child motivated throughout the treatment process.
- Small and portable bedwetting alarm unit is microprocessor controlled which makes it Smart. Includes 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- #1 selling alarm. Doctor Recommended to stop bedwetting permanently in children and deep sleepers.
- 8 alerts tones, 2 volume levels, bright lights, strong vibrations and 2-step shut off. Includes discreet mode for sleepovers.
- One Drop Detection® Technology soft flexible silicone sensor detects the 1st drop of urine.
- Hypoallergenic sensor is easy to clean for immediate reuse, extremely comfortable and will not poke children at night.
- Award Winning, FDA registered, CE certified alarm is available in green, blue and pink colors.
- Compact, user-friendly microprocessor controlled alarm comes with 1 year warranty.