Chummie Premium Bedwetting Alarm
$99.99 – $109.99
Redeeming Coupons Is Easy!
- Copy the coupon code
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Apply coupon code at checkout
- Enjoy instant savings
You will have an opportunity to review all details of your order before you check out.
In Stock. Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.
- Our #1 selling alarm. Doctor Recommended to stop bedwetting permanently in children and deep sleepers
- 8 alerts tones, 2 volume levels, bright lights, strong vibrations and 2-step shut off. Includes discreet mode for sleepovers
- One Drop Detection® Technology soft flexible silicone sensor detects the 1st drop of urine
- Hypoallergenic sensor is easy to clean for immediate reuse, extremely comfortable and will not poke children at night
- Award Winning, FDA registered, CE certified alarm is available in green, blue and pink colors
- Compact, user-friendly microprocessor controlled alarm comes with 1 year warranty
|Tone 1||Tone 2|
|Tone 3||Tone 4|
|Tone 5||Tone 6|
|Tone 7||Tone 8|
Experience the difference
What you can expect with every purchase
AWESOME CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Chummie Bedwetting Alarms have sold tens of thousands of alarms to help stop bedwetting. Discover how this uniquely designed alarm with ‘Patented Technology’ can help you stop bedwetting in weeks.
Box Contents:Chummie premium alarm unit, Intelliflex sensor, snap-on clip, Flexitapes, progress chart, user manual, 2 AAA batteries, achievement certificate & registration card.
Chummie Premium Bedwetting Alarm is our Staff’s “#1 Recommended Alarm”. The technology rests in the patented soft IntelliFlex sensor that takes the body shape providing maximum comfort all night long. This sensor has a much larger urine detection area than other clip sensors, so your child won’t miss another bedwetting accident. The alarm and sensor are both equipped with latest technology that allows quicker detection.
This alarm can be easily programmed in under 30 seconds with a 3-in-1 program switch. This award winning Chummie Premium Alarm is widely recommended by pediatricians to stop nighttime bedwetting (nocturnal enuresis) permanently in children ages 4 and older. The volume on the alarm unit can be set to alert both regular and deep sleepers. Normally the alarm can be attached to a pajama top with a snap-on clip (included), however for added comfort we recommended the use of the Comfy-Armband™ which can be purchased separately.
The box includes 60 flexitapes, we recommend purchasing a spare in advance so that you don’t run out. This is the same retail box that is available in retail stores. Call our toll free number at (800)230-6775 to order over the phone now.
|Manufacturer||Theos Medical Systems|
|Alarm Type||8 Selectable Tones, Strong Vibration and Bright Lights|
|Sensor Type||Revolutionary One Drop Detection™ Technology Sensor|
|Alarm Dimension (Approx)||Alarm unit – 2.6″ x 2.1″ x 0.7″|
|Sensor Dimension (Approx)||26.5” long cord. Sensor Dimensions – 2.3″ x 1.4″ x 0.14″|
|Batteries||2 AAA Series (included)|
|Product Series||TC300 Series|
|Color||Green, Blue, Pink|
|Special Instructions||As per instructions, clean sensor after every bedwetting accident. Rinse black surface of sensor with water. Gently clean with cloth and let it air dry.|
|Mobile App||Free Chummie App with Award Winning Customer Support|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturers limited warranty on Alarm Unit, 90 days manufacturers limited warranty on Sensor|
|Customer Support||Email, Phone, or Live Chat with a Bedwetting Specialist|
|Order by Phone||Help placing an order, with a live representative. Call (800) 230-6775|
Chummie premium has 8 loud alert ‘Selectable Tones’, so you can set the alarm to your favorite tone each night. The alarm features 2 volume levels designed both for regular and deep sleepers. With two visible bright lights and vibration, Chummie Premium is a parent favorite. This alarm is powered with a soft, flexible, hypoallergenic silicon sensor that detects the first drop of urine and does not cause skin rash.
No worries. Chummie Premium can be easily setup by a child fours year and above. Multiple functionalities are put into one easy to use button known as the 3-way switch which lets you change the features on the alarm. We recommend you go over the manual step by step with your child to them used to the alarm.
Batteries on the Chummie Premium Alarm should last through the life of the treatment. When the IntelliFlex sensor is disconnected during daytime storage, the batteries should last a year or longer. However in a rare case when the batteries are low, they can be replaced in no time at all. The Chummie Premium uses 2 AAA batteries.
Most definitely, the IntelliFlex Sensor on the Chummie Alarms is recommended to be cleaned after each use. Please ensure the sensor is dry, prior to reconnecting it to the alarm.
Each box consists of 60 Flexitapes. Additional Flexitapes can be purchased separately. You can contact us at (800)230-6775 if you prefer to order over the phone.
• Attach the sensor to the outside of your child’s undergarment. Ensure that sensor front (black face) touches the undergarment. Tape the sensor back (white face) with Flexitape.
• DO NOT tape the black surface of the sensor as shown below.
• If your child sweats at night, to avoid false alarms, tape the sensor and place between two pairs of undergarments. Sensor front must face your child. Run sensor cord underneath the shirt.
• To start monitoring for bedwetting events, insert the sensor plug into the sensor jack. The alarm unit will beep twice signaling a successful connection has been established.
The alarm is loud enough to wake up the child. Whether the alarm can be heard in the adjacent room, depends on many factors such as the size of the room, distance between both rooms and the location of your child’s bed.
Sure, the alarm works for children who sleep on their tummy, back or sideways. The way your child sleeps shouldn’t impact the treatment. If you have a specific question, please reach one of our bedwetting specialists.