We have combined a few additional resources that can help you better manage bedwetting. In these handpicked articles from top rated sites around the Web, you will find some of the best solutions and advice on dealing with bedwetting in children and adults.
1. 8 Best Solutions to beat bedwetting from Parents.com
Some helpful tips and solutions to stop bedwetting in children
2. What Causes Bedwetting from WebMD
A complete overview of what causes bedwetting in children
3. Why do kids wet their beds from Parenting.com
A quick study of causes and solutions of bedwetting
4. Bed-wetting Alarms from Web MD
A detailed overview on types of bedwetting alarms and how they work
Bedwetting from emedicinehealth
A complete resource on bedwetting covers causes, treatment options, medication and self help system at home
6. Desmopressin for Bedwetting from Patient
Desmopressin is a medicine used to treat bedwetting. Find its pros and cons here
7. Potty training: Establishing bathroom habits from Today’s Parent
Some potty training tips for establishing good bathroom habits for your little one
8. Potty training readiness checklist from Baby Center
Find out if your child is ready for potty training
9. Bed Wetting in Elderly Seniors from Aging Care
An in-depth view of what causes bedwetting in senior and how you can help them.
10. Secondary Nocturnal Enuresis from National Kidney Foundation
A quick read detailing causes and treatment for Secondary nocturnal enuresis (SNE).
11. UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
Causes of bedwetting and treatment options and solutions are presented.
12. National Health Services, UK
Statistics and additional information from the UK Government
13. New Zealand Continence
Articles and advice from the national peek for continence in New Zealand