Stop Bedwetting in Seven Days
In Stock. Ships within 1-2 days.
- Simple and practical book for parents dealing with bedwetting children
- Uses activities and visualization exercises to stop bedwetting
- Offers an insight into bedwetting problems and its causes
- Comprises of a complete seven day program
- Easy-to-read guide with upfront instructions
A step-by-step guide for parents on how to overcome the problem of bedwetting. This is one of the simplest bedwetting book that explains the problem of bedwetting, outlines its causes and provides a seven days program comprising of activities and visualization exercises.
The author of this bedwetting book, Alicia Eaton is a clinical Hypnotherapist and Advanced Practitioner of NLP (neuro-linguistic programming). She has been running a successful practice since 2004. The bedwetting book is a simple, step-by-step and easy-to-read guide with straightforward instructions. It’s an easy to read guide for parents.
You can find this book and many more bedwetting books at One Stop Bedwetting.
|Publisher:||Troubador Publishing Ltd; 2nd edition (June 1, 2012)|