Vibrating Watch Features
When buying, a vibrating watch you need to consider few features that are important to help you reach your goal like stop bedwetting or helping your child to go to the bathroom at regular intervals when they are in school or at play.
- Personally, set alarm---That helps you to set alert time each day to co-ordinate according to your schedules providing flexibility of intervals
- Auto restart countdown---This important feature helps remind and alert user repeatedly at pre-set intervals which are set for the day
- Vibration duration---The length of vibration of the watch should be from 10 to 20 seconds that help alert child to monitor and stop bedwetting
- Sound, vibration or both---A vibrating watch with both sound and vibration feature is ideal for a child when he is prepared to stop bedwetting. User can put watch on discreet mode when there is need to be
- Battery life and size---An easy to open battery compartment with at least 2 to 12 months’ battery life depending upon frequency of alarm. Size of the watch depends upon the wrist size and convenience of user
- Water resistant--- A vibrating watch should withstand accidental splashing though it cannot to used while bathing or swimming