Waking Up Dry – A Guide to Help Children Overcome Bedwetting
In Stock. Ships within 1-2 days.
- Well-researched parent and child-friendly book
- Offers a positive, interactive plan to overcome bedwetting
- Includes behavior management techniques to better manage bedwetting
- Practical book to understand bedwetting and its causes
- Comprehensive plan includes calendars, contracts, bedwetting alarms and more
An excellent bedwetting book, waking up dry, is a perfect book that helps parents better understand and manage bedwetting. The book is suitable for children in the age group of 6-13 years and encourages parents to develop a holistic plan that includes everything from behavior management techniques, calendars, contracts and bedwetting alarms.
Waking up dry is a valuable and practical resource for parents. It is a well-researched book and a comprehensive self-help guide for parents dealing with bedwetting children in ages 6 to 13 years. The book includes instruction on behavior management techniques, calendars and bedwetting alarms as well as provides a helpful plan to overcoming bedwetting.
Overall, the book is a valuable source for a parents looking for solutions to help their children overcome bedwetting.
You can find this book and many more at One Stop Bedwetting.
|Publisher:||American Academy of Pediatrics; Second Edition (May 5, 2015)|
|Author:||Dr. Howard Bennett|