Smart Bedside Bedwetting Alarm
In Stock. Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.
- Smart™ Bedside Bedwetting Alarm is a perfect system to stop bedwetting permanently for teenage and adult bed wetting
- This bedwetting alarm comprises of a beside alarm and alarm urine detection bed mat which is placed in a cloth mat sleeve and put below the bed sheet
- Compact, microprocessor controlled alarm unit automatically cycles through 8 tones to avoid auditory accommodation (i.e. getting used to one tone)
- Alarm has 3 modes of operation – sound only, vibration only and sound and vibration
- 21”x17” One Drop Detection bed mat is hypoallergenic and non-corrosive, comes with a 10-foot long cord to help place the alarm unit on the bedside
- Plastic mat can be cleaned and reused in seconds. Cloth mat sleeve is machine washable and dryer friendly
- Smart Bedwetting Alarm is FDA Registered and CE Certified. Comes with a 1-year warranty
|Tone 1||Tone 2|
|Tone 3||Tone 4|
|Tone 5||Tone 6|
|Tone 7||Tone 8|
Experience the difference
What you can expect with every purchase
AWESOME CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Be Smart – Get Smart and stop nighttime bedwetting the comfortable way in just a few weeks.
Box Contents:Smart bedside alarm unit, IntelliFlex Mat, reusable washable mat sleeve, snap-on clip, 10 foot long cord, alarm stand, user manual, 2 AAA batteries.
Smart bedside is ideal for teens and adults who want to stop or monitor their bedwetting. Unlike wearable sensors which attach to the outside of the underwear, this alarm comes with a mat. Simply insert the mat in the sleeve (provided) and place it below the bedsheet. Upon detecting urine, the mat will trigger the alarm to alert the user to wake and clean up after an accident.
Smart is an alarm with a brain. The alarm is built on a two-step shut off system to help bedwetters wake up and clean up before going back to bed. Although the battery life is extremely long, the alarm has a low battery detection system built in. A good to have feature for those who prefer to monitor their bedwetting on an ongoing process. Smart can also be used for those with special needs. Many special needs children don’t prefer to use an alarm with wires and cords on their bodies. For that reason, we recommend the use of a bedside bedwetting alarm.
The One Drop Detection urine bed mat is 21” x 17” and comes with a 10-foot-long cord to help place the alarm on the bedside with ease. This bed mat uniquely designed with 20 stirps to help detect urine in seconds. It is non-corrosive and one size fits all age groups. This bed mat can be easily rolled up and stored when not in use.
For added comfort, this smart bedside alarm can be coupled with waterproof bedding which can be purchased separately. Call our toll-free number at (800) 230-6775 to order over the phone now.
|Manufacturer||Theos Medical Systems, Inc.|
|Alarm Type||8 Selectable Tones, Strong Vibration and Bright Lights|
|Sensor Type||Revolutionary One Drop Detection™ Technology Mat|
|Alarm Dimension (Approx)||Alarm unit – 2.6″ x 2.1″ x 0.7″|
|Sensor Dimension (Approx)||10 foot long cord. Mat dimensions – 21″ x 17″ x 0.1″|
|Batteries||2 AAA Batteries (included)|
|Product Series||TSV55 Series|
|Alarm Special Instructions||As per instructions, wash the bed mat after every bedwetting accident. Good to have a spare bed mat to restart immediate treatment at night.|
|Mobile App||Free Smart App with Award Winning Customer Support|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturers limited warranty on Alarm Unit
90 Days manufacturers limited warranty on Mat
|Customer Support||Email, Phone or Live Chat with a Bedwetting Specialist|
|Order by Phone||Help placing an order, with a live representative. Call (800) 230-6775|