Zest Bedwetting Alarm
In Stock. Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.
- Zest bedwetting alarm is superior quality, Low cost bedwetting solution for children ages 5 and up that stop nocturnal enuresis in weeks without medication and help boost your child’s confidence.
- Creative design alarm unit comes with 8 alert tones to suit user’s preference, strong vibration and bright light to make sure that even the deepest sleeper will awaken.
- Innovative unisex strong hold sensor with large urine detection area detects the urine as soon as there is bedwetting accident and help build the brain-bladder connection and alert the user when wetting occurs.
- Wearable unit is FDA registered, CE certified and is microprocessor controlled with advanced safety algorithm has no side effects and is backed by an industry-leading One Year Replacement Warranty.
- Compact, comfortable and lightweight portable bed wetting alarm is easy to use at home or whenever you are travelling. Complete success usually takes just 4 to 12 weeks.
|Recommended for:||Children||Deep Sleepers|
|Tone 1||Tone 2|
|Tone 3||Tone 4|
|Tone 5||Tone 6|
|Tone 7||Tone 8|
Experience the difference
What you can expect with every purchase
“Your journey to being dry” with Zest bedwetting alarm is started. This one of a kind Enuresis Alarm with its ‘Patented Technology’ can stop bedwetting in weeks.
Box ContentsZest bedwetting alarm unit, Strong hold sensor, Snap-on clip, 2 AAA batteries
Start your journey to being dry with our value for money Zest bedwetting alarm that comes with 8 alert tones to choose from every night and strong vibration can help your child get up in the night when there is a bed wetting accident without anyone else getting disturbed or when they are on camp with friends. The unique about the alarm is its strong hold sensor with large urine detection area that let the bedwetter alert when the first drop of urine falls and wets his underpants so he can go and pee in the bathroom.
We recommend Zest to stop nocturnal enuresis permanently in children ages 5 years and above. The alarm is also designed to stop bedwetting in regular and deep sleepers children’s. One-time purchase of this compact and light weight child friendly enuresis alarm can save you a lot of money may be up to $ 500 a year which you may have to spend on buying costly training pants or diapers.
Zest bedwetting alarm can be attached to a pajama top. However, for added comfort we recommend the use of the Comfy-Armband™ which can be purchased separately. Call our toll-free number at (800)230-6775 to order over the phone now.
|Manufacturer||Theos Medical Systems|
|Alarm Type||8 Tones, Strong Vibration and Bright Light|
|Sensor Type||Strong Hold Sensor with Large Urine Detection Area|
|Alarm Dimension (Approx)||Alarm unit – 2.6″ x 1.6″ x 0.8″|
|Sensor Dimension (Approx)||29.5” long cord. Sensor Dimensions – 1.2″ x 0.6″ x 0.4″|
|Batteries||2 AAA Batteries (included)|
|Special Instructions||As per instructions, rinse the sensor under water with lever open after every bedwetting accident. Gently clean with cloth and let it air dry.|
|Mobile App||Coming Soon|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturers limited warranty on Alarm Unit, 90 days manufacturers limited warranty on Sensor|
|Customer Support||Email, Phone, or Live Chat with a Bedwetting Specialist|
|Order by Phone||Help placing an order, with a live representative. Call (800)230-6775|
For hygienic reasons, it is always recommended to use a new sensor for each child to be treated. Sensors come in contact with urine and not cleaning them properly may cause issues. Spare sensors are available in the Accessory section.
When not in use, disconnect the alarm unit from the sensor and store them botn in a cool dry place. If using an armband, store the alarm unit in the armband. Disconnecting the sensor from the alarm unit ensures that the batteries will last longer.